Pages

10.22.2013

Glass - Beta

I decided at the start of this month that I would attempt to complete the October Challenge and finish Glass. It's been a lousy few weeks trying to finishing everything up for Glass and deal with midterms at the same time, but Glass is now ready for beta testing. The last twelve hours have been spent finishing the tutorial, completing the level editor, making the first set of levels for the game, and putting it up on Google Play. Turns out that it takes a few hours for the app to be processed, so it'll be awhile before I know for sure that it's online.

For a sneak peak of gameplay, here's a gif that I posted on Reddit gamedev's Screenshot Saturday thread last last Saturday.



Since it's in private beta, only folks who have been invited will be able to download it, so anyone interested can just send me a message.

As a bonus, here is a screenshot of what happens when you pave the entire screen with convex lenses.


Also, I have a Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment